We specialise in mobility equipment and the company is an approved main dealer for many manufacturers. We offer a wide variety of products and services from wheelchairs to scooters to footwear and servicing /repairs.
Part of the Company’s main responsibility is to provide ongoing customer support and ensure that their customers can, with the help of Easi-WayMobility, remain as independent as possible.
A vacancy is due to arise for a engineer /delivery driver to work alongside our busy workshop.
The ideal candidate should already have a background in the sector possibly ex-wheelchair service or the like and be amenable to the demands and requirements of our customer base.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- The delivery and collection of wheelchairs, powerchair and mobility scooters for repair and service.
- Delivery and assembly of riser recliner chairs and profiling beds, as well as the general delivery of all types of mobility & disability equipment and incontinence.
- You will also be required to help with the servicing and repair of mobility products when needed.
Hours of work are 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday (Occasional weekend Saturdays)
We require the successful applicant to have a full clean driving licence as well as the ability to pass or already hold a CRB check. Full training and upper work wear will be provided.
So if you have an engineering background, a friendly, helpful and bubbly personality along with an excellent sense of humour; with drive and ambition to succeed, please apply with your full CV today.
Life can be really hard for patients with back problems and if you think reclining chairs in Wirral can make your life better and more comfortable, pay us a visit at Easi-Way. (more…)
Some people find that stairlifts in Prenton can make a huge difference to their independence. (more…)
Electric wheelchairs in Upton are chosen as carefully as when choosing a car. (more…)
At Easi-Way Mobility we service what we sell and that includes mobility scooter repair in Wallasey. (more…)
If you happen to go shopping for hospital beds in Wirral, you’re likely to find more than you bargained for, and at great prices too! (more…)
Walking sticks in Bebington can add support and balance to an unsteady person. (more…)
Riser chairs in Prenton are ideal if you need assistance to get in and out of your chair independently. (more…)
If you are looking for a powerful wheelchair power pack in Greasby, start by visiting Easi-Way Mobility. (more…)
It’s no suprise to find out that the TGA Breeze S is known as ‘The Ultimate Scooter’
The Breeze S brings you the ultimate in advanced comfort, performance and looks that have set the standards within the mobility scooter industry, year after year, mile after mile.
At the heart of the Breeze S is the all-round, fully active and adjustable suspension. This is advanced motorcycle style engineering that delivers un-rivaled comfort, safety and stability to users weighing up to 31 stone (200kg) allowing comfort and complete control even over rough terrain. A powerful motor, large wheels and pneumatic tyres provide maximum ground clearance, making kerbs and rough ground quite simply a breeze.
As standard, Breeze S has a fully adjustable, supportive and rotating seat to make getting on and off easy. The tiller is also adjustable so you can find your perfect seating position with all of the easy to use controls at your fingertips. There are auto-dimming LED lights front and rear, energy absorbing bumpers for added safety and plentiful storage with a lockable and waterproof rear box for all your shopping, a front basket to keep everything you need close at hand and even secure compartments for your keys and mobile phone.
- Industry leading levels of ride and comfort
- Fully active, adjustable, motorcycle-style suspension
- Great ground clearance and stability over rough terrain
- Options and configurations to suit individual needs
- Fully adjustable, rotating seat
- LED lights which dim at standstill
- Energy absorbing bumper for added safety
- Plentiful storage including lockable rear box
- Range of up to 20 miles with standard battery (32km). 30 miles with upgrade.
- User weight up to 31 stone (200kg) standard with 39 stone (248kg) option